Friday, September 20, 2013

Bellatrix Vs. SHIMMER Countdown: An ALL NEW Interview With Lady Penelope


Representing England with her entire heart, Lady Penelope is one of a kind. Coming of a big win at Bellatrix 6 against Alpha Female (with an assist from Destiny), Penelope is heading in to Bellatrix 7 in the most unusual way when she faces Erin Angel again, this time for the Bellatrix British Women's Title. Originally it was supposed to be Erin Angel vs. Sammi Baynes for the title, but with Courtney Rush injured, she is facing off against Liberty instead. This comes as a surprise for some folks, as Erin Angel did face Penelope in the past. But will there be an surprising upset? We shall see.

In this new interview, Penelope will not only discuss her upcoming match, but the aftermath of Bellatrix. 6. This interview will be LOUDER, so be prepared for anything.


1. Can you tell our readers what happened at Bellatrix 6 between you and Alpha Female?

At Bellatrix 6 I wrestled Alpha Female, this was the second time I took on Alpha Female so I felt more comfortable and confident about facing her at Bellatrix also having the home field advantage defiantly helped. The match was going well I nailed my tornado DDP I went up to hit a flying close-line and Alpha moved out the way, I Collided with the referee knocking him down for the count, this gave alpha the advantage, she’s hit her finishing moving and had my pinned, but unknowns to myself and alpha destiny come down and had a sore to settle with Alpha, Destiny hit her with a deadly spear, which means the tables had turned around in my favour, allowing me to make the cover and get the win.

2. You have been very busy as of late outside Bellatrix. What were you up to after the June event?

Since Bellatrix 6 I been doing my normal stuff, wrestling as much as I can, I had 6 weeks of the camps which is always interesting; I recently just came back from Italy for NWE which is always fun.

3. How do you prepare for your matches?

If I have an important match I know is coming up then I will normally study the other wrestlers ring work, seeing what moves etc, outside the ring I will train hard as I normally do, I train in the gym 4/5 times a week and diet as and when I can or feel I need to.


4. With you facing Erin Angel for the British Women's Title, this seems like an opportunity for you. What do you expect from this match?

I expect it to be a very fast passé match, we’re very evenly matched, but don’t get me wrong I will be giving Erin a run for money, Last time I wrestled Erin it was a close call, I did give it my all, but this time...This time it’s different, It’s a Championship match, I’ll be pulling out all the stops, It’s a match I’m very much looking forward to, As I hope other are as well.

5. With SHIMMER stars making their debuts in October, do you believe they will hold their own against the Bellatrix veterans?

Most defiantly, the Bellatrix girls have got their work cut out for them, but I think the Bellatrix will show the world and shimmer what being a Female warrior is all about, it will be a tough consist for all of us.

6. Let's go around with your view of the SHIMMER ladies. It's like name association, but it's your scouting report for each of the individuals who will come to England. LuFisto?

The queen of hardcore

7. Mercedes Martinez?

Amazing all around worker

8. Cheerleader Melissa?

Hard as nails, great all round worker.

9. Christina Von Eerie? Such a cool gimmick, awesome worker.

10. What are your goals in Bellatrix?

My main goal at the moment is the Bellatrix British Championship, that’s all I am focused on.

11. In closing, would you like to leave a last message for your fans as well as Erin Angel?

Erin Angel, I hope you’re ready to tear the house down, and give the fan of Bellatrix something to remember!! You better bring your A game, because come October 6th Epic studios there’s no where you can hide, its damn sure going to get Louder.

Special thanks to Lady Penelope for her time for this interview as well as Saraya Knight for her help in the process. To keep up with Penelope, follow her on Twitter @PenelopeBFW.

You can follow me on Twitter @matthewhollie

No comments:

Post a Comment