Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bellatrix Countdown: Interview With Violet O'Hara

The ever talented Violet O'Hara is exceptionally good to a certain degree. Her experience brings nothing but solid advantages in the ring as well as her skill set. Along with her partner Chanel, she will face off against the proud Scotswomen, Viper and Bete Noire on June 23.

Her interview like all the interviews I did in the past is 100% honest and 0% BS as she talks about her upcoming match as well as her previous one with Bacardi last March.

1. With this awesome tag match that features you and Chanel against Bette Noir and Viper, are you more focused than ever before?

Yes , I have to be ...I was a little  wary at first  when the match was announced but I think we can handle it. We're tougher than we look, yes we are the underdogs and have a great challenge ahead but we're Bellatrix warriors...I don’t know what people will be expecting but I know some are already seeing us as the underdogs but that’s not going to stop us going out there and kicking ass.

2. Your previous match in Bellatrix was against Bacardi, which you picked up the win. What was your reaction to this result?

It felt great...This was my first time facing Bacardi and I was a little  unsure how proceed as I was unfamiliar with her style  but  knew I had to outsmart her  and use my agility and at that somewhere during the match I thought its now or never.

3. Are you looking forward to championship opportunities in the near future?

Yes, definitely, there’s a few I dream of having, maybe just maybe one day...

4. What have you been up to since the aftermath of Bellatrix 5?

I’ve been back to the gym and training regularly again , I also have a few more matches under my belt doing a little bit of research, picking up a few things .. learning what I'm capable of among other things. 

5. Let's go around with name association. I say a name, you can respond to whatever you please. Chanel?

Determined,  fellow northerner 

6. Destiny?

A force to be reckoned with , rulebreaker, great hair

7. Viper?

Strong, aggressive, one of my opponents

8. Queen Maya?

So very very tall, regal, proud

9. Bacardi?

clever

10 Saraya Knight? 

Dangerous, formidable,  a great teacher

11. Who is your dream opponent and why?

I male or female ...its hard as there are many  wrestlers everytime i’m asked  this it take me about 5 mins to answer lol.... my female dream opponent(s) at this moment  in time would have to be either  AJ  Lee as we are  both quite small  in stature and the styles of wrestling are quite alike  it would be a quite competitive  match or Beth Phoenix that would be interesting 

12. In closing, would you like to leave a last message for your fans as well as Viper and Bette Noir?

Thank for your continued support, it means a lot thank you   ...    you can find me on twitter under @lil_missviole and facebook  I do have a  fan page   ...   there are a lot of great companies out there if you have the time take a look at them then please  do .....hope to see some of you at  Bellatrix 6 but if your miles away and  don’t want to miss out it is on IPPV so check it out ...   

Girls no doubt your going to be bring your  all  they say you scots like a good  fight ,well we never back down... see you on the 23rd  xoxox

Special thanks to Violet O'Hara for her time for this interview as well as Saraya Knight for helping me out in the process. To keep up with Violet, follow her on Twitter @lil_missviolet.

You can follow me on Twitter @matthewhollie

No comments:

Post a Comment